The Wave© are bringing surfing, nature and a fresh way of thinking to people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities.
We are building exciting, sustainable inland surfing lake destinations powered by the latest Wavegarden wave-making technology.
The Wave© will provide high performance waves for technical development and perfect waves for intermediate and beginners too.
Our first two developments are in Bristol and London UK.
• Develop destinations for people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds to try surfing, exercise and be more active & healthy.
• Create an engaging, educational space for all visitors.
• Increase the number of older people enjoying a higher quality of life through activities and social space.
• Teach people about the growing and preparation of healthy food.
• Create a rehabilitative environment for ex-servicemen and women with physical and emotional needs.
• Give access to leisure facilities for terminally ill/disabled children.
We are a team of surfers, entrepreneurs and people passionate about positive social and environmental impact. It's in our DNA.
All our work looks to create a triple bottom line impact, that is to say, balance financial, environmental and social objectives. That way, we can sustain our positive impact for the longest time.
The Wave Productions is at the forefront of creative and intellectual work on surfing.
The Wave produce, perform and curate groundbreaking films, exciting digital media content, dynamic books and pioneering educational programs that explore and celebrate surfing’s potential to inspire positive change and social good in both local and global contexts.